1. Correct use of the charger: 1. Determine whether the AC mains and the charger input voltage match. 2. Determine if the charger output voltage matches the battery rated voltage. 3. Plug the charger into the battery box first, and then plug in the AC power plug. 4. The charger is used indoors, and should be protected against moisture and vibration. It is strictly forbidden to cover when charging, and should be placed in a place where ventilation and heat dissipation.
2. The battery is used with the charge: 1. The battery is most afraid of losing electricity, and often maintain sufficient power to extend the battery life. 2. When charging, the indicator light of the charger is red light first and then green light. After the light turns green, it should be guaranteed to float for 2 hours, which is good for suppressing battery vulcanization.
3. Prevent battery overcharging: 1. The battery overcharge generates a large amount of gas to wash the plate, accelerate the falling off of the active material on the plate, and shorten the battery life.
2. The battery overcharge accelerates the loss of water, causing the electrolyte to dry up and the temperature of the battery to rise, resulting in thermal runaway, expansion of the plates, and deformation of the casing.
4. Prevent battery over-discharge: Pay attention to the skill of using the battery car, and also extend the battery life. Long-term deep-amplitude discharge will cause the battery plate to soften and shorten the service life. 1. Prevent large current discharge, try to use foot assist when starting, uphill and upwind. 2. Prevent long-term discharge, do not always discharge electricity. Charge when the battery is reduced by 1/2.
V. Preventing the battery from losing electricity. For batteries that have not been used for a long time, they should be fully charged once a month. Generally, it is better to continue to float for 5 hours after turning the green light of the charger to green light.
6. Frequently care for the battery Although the electric vehicle battery is maintenance-free, after the battery is used for half a year, as the water is continuously consumed, the plate vulcanization and softening will occur, which will cause the battery capacity to drop or even fail. Water replenishment or small coppersmith battery activator should be added in time to extend battery life to more than two years.
- EV Battery
- Main Features Of Electric Car Battery
- Lead-acid Batteries
- Colloidal Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Electric Vehicle Battery Assembly Equipment
- There Is A Problem With The Electric Car Battery
- Main Care And Maintenance Of Electric Vehicle B...
- Reasons For Charging Equipment
- Reasons For The Production Of Electric Bicycles
- New Equipments To Meet The Peak Season
- Hot Models Lithium Battery For E-motorcycle
- Vietnam Customer Feedback Of Motorcycle Lithium...
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival
- Notification Of National Day
- New Shipments