The vast majority of commercial electric bicycles currently used are sealed lead-acid batteries, which do not require frequent replenishment and maintenance-free use. The main chemical reaction is: PbO2+2H2SO4+Pb←Charging, Discharging→ PhSO4+2H2O+PhSO4
When the lead-acid battery is charged, the spongy lead of the yttrium-yang pole which becomes lead sulfate releases the sulfuric acid component fixed therein into the electrolyte, and becomes sponge lead and lead oxide, respectively, and the concentration of sulfuric acid in the electrolyte is continuously increased; The lead oxide in the anode and the spongy lead on the cathode plate react with sulfuric acid in the electrolyte to become lead sulfate, and the concentration of sulfuric acid in the electrolyte is continuously lowered. When the lead-acid battery is not fully charged, the lead sulfate of the yin and yang plates cannot be completely converted into spongy lead and lead oxide. If the long-term charging is insufficient, the lead sulfate will crystallize, the plate will be vulcanized, and the battery quality will be deteriorated; When the battery is overcharged, the amount of oxygen generated by the anode is greater than the adsorption capacity of the cathode, so that the internal pressure of the battery increases, causing gas to overflow, the electrolyte is reduced, and the active material may soften or fall off, and the battery life is greatly shortened.
- EV Battery
- Main Features Of Electric Car Battery
- Colloidal Battery
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Electric Vehicle Battery Assembly Equipment
- Electric Car Battery Maintenance
- There Is A Problem With The Electric Car Battery
- Main Care And Maintenance Of Electric Vehicle B...
- Reasons For Charging Equipment
- Reasons For The Production Of Electric Bicycles
- New Equipments To Meet The Peak Season
- Hot Models Lithium Battery For E-motorcycle