The lithium-ion battery is a new high-energy battery that was first introduced to the market by Sony Corporation of Japan in 1990. The advantage is that it has higher specific energy and is the current battery with the highest energy. It has been promoted and applied in portable information products.
Lithium-ion batteries are generally considered to have the following advantages: higher specific energy; higher specific power; less self-discharge; no memory effect; good cycle characteristics; fast discharge, high efficiency; wide operating temperature range; no environmental pollution, etc. It is expected to enter the ranks of the best power supply in the 21st century. It is expected that during the period of 2006-2012, when lithium-ion batteries are further developed, the market share of MH/Ni batteries will shrink. The lithium ion market share will expand. Electric bicycle products using lithium ion batteries have also been sold.
- EV Battery
- Main Features Of Electric Car Battery
- Lead-acid Batteries
- Colloidal Battery
- Electric Vehicle Battery Assembly Equipment
- Electric Car Battery Maintenance
- There Is A Problem With The Electric Car Battery
- Main Care And Maintenance Of Electric Vehicle B...
- Reasons For Charging Equipment
- Reasons For The Production Of Electric Bicycles
- New Equipments To Meet The Peak Season
- Hot Models Lithium Battery For E-motorcycle
- Vietnam Customer Feedback Of Motorcycle Lithium...
- Happy Mid-Autumn Festival